Sunday, February 10, 2019

2 elephants found dead on same day


Coimbatore: Hours after forest department officials recovered the carcass of a seven-year-old male elephant from a contour canal in Udumalpet forest range on Friday, an eight year old male elephant was found dead in the canal a short distance away.

Farmers, who noticed the carcass of the elephant in the canal at Vallakondapuram in the Udumalpet range had informed the officials around 6.30am. A team led by forest ranger Dhanabalan rushed to the spot and retrieved it. “With the help of a veterinarian, postmortem was conducted near the canal and the carcass was buried in a nearby area. The cause of death is yet to be ascertained. We believe it died at some other place,” Dhanabalan said.

The official received another phone call around 4pm about the carcass of another male elephant in the canal. A team of officials reached the spot and conducted postmortem. The carcass was later buried inside the forest. tnn

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/coimbatore/2-elephants-found-dead-on-same-day/articleshow/67921057.cms

1 comment:

James Ava said...

I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant whatsApp me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL. COM...
He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases;
Diabetes, Lupus, Hepatitis A,B, Infertility, HIV/AIDS, CANCER